Saturday, September 6, 2008

Zach's 1st soccer game!



We had so much fun on Saturday going to Zach's very 1st soccer game! It was perfect weather and Zach seemed to love every bit of the game. Thanks to Aunt Syd for driving all the way out to cheer him on! I'm so happy to finally have him in a team sport! It was great to see him out there running around getting exercise! After the game we played at the playground for a minute then went to the gym so I could work out. Bree had a birthday party to go to and after that...CHILL TIME!

2 comments:

Giron Family said...

How cute are your little kiddies?! Where does he play soccer? I wanna get Madi on a team (I know it's too late now but in spring). I want it to be here in Daybreak.
Hey, we just went private with our blog so email me your email address and I'll invite cha! kinkin424@hotmail.com
Hope you're having a good weekend!

DeJong Family said...

Hey Melody, How are you guys? Your kids have gotten so big! It was good to read your blog, looks like you guys are doing great! Keep in touch!