Friday, September 26, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Things have been busy around here and I haven't had a chance to blog lately. My mom has been in town from Texas for a week and I've been busy with work, kids, etc. Brianna is at her 3rd grade class reunion party right now. I wish all teachers loved their students that much! Holy Cow! I couldn't believe it when I found out that Bree's teachers were planning a little reunion party! So nice! Bree and her little friend were upstairs forever doing their hair just right and putting on lip gloss. You would have thought they were going to a High School dance! It was really cute. Preschool is going good for Ryan, but Zach has had a little issue with a bully at school. The 4th grader was grabbing Zach's shirt and pulling him to the ground. I know Zach wasn't exaggerating the story because Bree saw the whole thing. Old Mother Bear came out in me and I was furious. No one touches my baby like that! I have talked to Zach's teacher and written a note to Brianna's (because the bully is in her class), so hopefully it will never happen again. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend....Thank Goodness It's Friday!

1 comment:

krisha said...

Poor Zach, I bet steve said to punch him out:) Scary when it starts so young. Hope your surviving everything. We miss our outside playdays:)