Monday, February 9, 2009


I was expecting a call from my brother on Sunday because he was driving in from Page, Arizona with my mom's car. I asked him how the drive was going and he proceeded to tell me that he'd been in a car accident and asked if we could come get him in Richfield, Utah. The car landed on the roof, shattered the huge sun roof and somehow my brother walked away from the accident. If you were to see a picture you wouldn't believe that he didn't have serious injuries. I am so grateful that he is okay and cannot believe that our family cannot catch a break! So we went on a "rescue mission" as my kids called it, to get Uncle Brent. He was a little bit in shock, but he made us laugh when telling us about the sage brush by his face as he dangled upside down in the car. :) The paramedics did have to flush glass fragments and dirt, etc. from his eyes....Yikes! And he's the type that doesn't even wear contacts because he can't touch his eyes! Anyway, quite an eventful weekend to say the least, but I'm so happy that he is ok and back home with his darling family in Texas. Love you Brent!

No comments: