Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm 29!



I knew there would come a day that I would be glad to be a year younger than all of my school friends! Today is that day! All of my school friends have turned 30 and I'm only 29! This was not so pleasant when they were all turning 16 and I was still 15! Anyway, I had a simple, great birthday! On Saturday, Steve and I went out to dinner and a movie which is always a favorite! On Sunday we went to church for the primary program which was so fun to watch. It was weird because it was the first time that Steve and I were sitting all by ourselves! All 3 kids had a little speaking part and they all said them very well and weren't shy at all! Our home teacher said that he had a clear view of Ryan and the whole time the little boy next to him was pestering him and Ryan was patient with him for a long time, but finally turned to him and gave him a big push! The home teacher said it was ok cuz the kid deserved it. :) Zach picked me out a yummy cake and my sweet family of 5 sang to me. The kids made me home made presents that they were so proud of. One of my favorites was a coupon book of course! Some of the coupons from Bree were: 10 minute tickle, help with dinner, clean room, babysit boys for an hour, etc. Thanks to my family for a great birthday!

8 comments:

geislers said...

You are dead for not telling me it was your Birthday! I should Know but its not on my calendar! LOL!! Happy Birthday!!!

krisha said...

Hey happy birthday! Hope you had a great day. Thanks for the cookies. Seth made sure and saved me some this time. :)

Andrea said...

Holy cow, you are still such a youngin! Thanks for making me feel old. jk, Happy Birthday!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday!! Don't laugh too long, you will be 30 in only one more year. And it isn't too bad. :)

amelia said...

Happy Birthday!
You're in good company! I will be turning 29 in march... not too far off! Next year will be weird though. Who ever thinks they'll turn 30?

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Happy birthday!!! I forgot that you have a late birthday. I'm glad that you had a great day! We should go and do a birthday lunch. By the way where do you work?

Brooke said...

Happy birthday!! Enjoy being in your twenties for one more year!

rachel thurston said...

I missed it!!! and to be honest the 15th doesn't even ring bells. As you get older you lose your mind (welcome to 29). happy late birthday friend!