Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Fall Y'all!




I have to admit that I am catching Fall fever even though I love summer the best. I am loving all of the colors and cool weather. I recently went to a "Witches Night Out" with some of my friends and had a blast! It's always good to get out and hang with my "witches" hee hee
Ryan has been sick the past week or so and I had to miss work on Monday to stay home with him because Steve had study group. I've only been working for about 2 months, but I must say that when I get to stay home a night that I regularly work, I really appreciate it now! He's feeling a lot better now, so it's back to work tomorrow.
Here are some pictures that we took at the nearby pumpkin patch. The kids had fun going through the mini corn maze. It was actually pretty hot that day. I got lucky that the kids wanted small pumpkins, so I got out of there for only $4.00! Nice. Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

Giron Family said...

That pumpkin patch is so fun and better yet, so close to home!
Glad you are catching the "Fall Fever" like me. Only I started way back in Sept! :)

Brooke said...

Such cute pics - I love pumpkin patches!!! And I wish I was in UT this time of year to go see the witches at Gardner Village!