Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween












My Halloween day started at:8:30 a.m. -Went with Ryan to get seats for school parade 9:00-9:30 -Watched Bree and Zach in Halloween parade 9:45 -Got Ryan's hair cut at Dollar Cuts 10:15-11:30 -helped at Zach's class party Noon -checked kids out of school 1:30 -Met Steve downtown, saw his new office for the 1st time, went to lunch at Chili's with Geislers 4:30 -Bree babysat while I took Zach to get his hair cut at Dollar Cuts 5:00-6:30 -I was asked 1,000 times when we could start trick-or-treating!!! Ryan had his pre-school Halloween Party on Thursday. They marched around the parents to "Monster Mash", acted out a cute story, decorated cookies, and played fun games outside in Miss Holly's backyard!Well, this was the best Halloween..weather wise..that I can remember growing up in Utah. Usually it is snowing and freezing cold. I didn't even have a jacket on half the time! My niece Allie came with us and we got tons of candy! Ryan was done after about 45 minutes and was happy to stay home with Steve and help pass out candy. The older 3 and I went out for another 30 min. or so. By then it was getting a little colder and windy, but nothing to complain about. For the past few days I have been dealing with kids wanting candy from sun up to sun down....no, you can't have candy for breakfast! Hello! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

5 comments:

Alisha Joy said...

WOWSERS!! Busy day! Looks like you guys had fun though and I am totally on your team with the weather . . . FABULOUS! It was fun seeing you at Trina's party by the way.

Kehl Family said...

Melody,
You are so cute, I loved reading your questions and answers about you and your hubby on your blog. It's obvious that you are both really happy! It was so good seeing you the other day at Trina's house. That is so funny that you met Ed and Jana. They are both so much fun to be around. We need to all go out sometime. Also I still can't believe that you just turned 29 and all of your kids are in school. Man....I am WAY behind:)
Kelley Kehl

Laura said...

You had a busy day! We too had warm weather for trick or treating. I gave out otter pops and some kids come back 2 and 3 times for another it was so warm. I had to cut them off so there would be enough for everyone! I do wish it would cool off already! That is Texas for you!
Love you Melody. Sorry we couldn't talk longer today!

krisha said...

THe kids look good in there costumes. I was kinda glad that we missed the halloween parade at school with Aidan being off track. Who knew we could live next door to each other and never see eachother:)

Melissa said...

So fun. I love the holidays. I love the answers you wrote about Steve- the dirty movies cracks me up- are you really kidding. LOL :)