Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got my hair done the other day and I get it colored dark dark brown. When I picked up Ryan from preschool I said, "Do you notice anything different about mommy?" And He said, "Yes, your hair is dark blue." Needless to say, my confidence about my hair cut was out the door because I know kids are honest! Later He said that it was black....whatever! When I picked up Bree from school she said, "What did you do to your hair?" (with a funny look on her face) I said, "Rude! Holy cow people! I need to reteach y'all how to give a compliment!"
Today Ryan was playing with his shake n' go car that goes in a semi truck that his Aunt Liz bought him in California. He asked me who bought it for him and I said that I think Dad did. He said, "No, it was the one with the twist hair." Too cute! (Liz has curly hair.) hee hee I love the funny things kids say!

2 comments:

krisha said...

I think dark blue is a beautiful color. If kids can't be honest with you than who will:) My boys call my mom fluffy hair grandma because she has curly hair.

Alisha Joy said...

Kids!! Our nanny Leah cut her hair short and died it brown from blond. I told her it was way different but totally cute and sassy. River said, "Mom, don't lie! It looks TERRIBLE!!" I about died!!!! We had a BIG talk about "if you can't say anything nice, keep your trap shut!"