Friday, December 12, 2008

What did I do all week?

Well, on Monday I volunteered in Zach's class. Steve was home sick, so Ryan just stayed with him. I love going to Zach's class, he is so excited to have me there and he will let me give him hugs and kisses. It's also nice to see how he's doing in class among his peers. He is doing great in reading and I'm so proud of him. He got in trouble a lot 2 weeks ago and got a note home every day, but the past 2 week he's gotten all stickers on his conduct card. Go figure! I did say he couldn't play the DS if he got a note, maybe that worked!
On Tuesday I got my Mom's Christmas gift and card and mailed that off. I also worked in the afternoon, then took Bree to dance, then went back to work that night.
Wednesday, I actually worked out...Shocker. Then that night I went to my work Christmas dinner at Christopher's downtown. It was really fun and the food was delicious! Steve stayed home sick, but 3 other gals didn't have their husbands, so it was kinda like a girls night out, fun!
On Thursday, while Ryan was at school, I got out all of the supplies to wrap presents. I used to really enjoy this, but now it hurts my back so much, so I dread it. It felt good though to get a bunch done. Thursday night was the first night we were all home as a family and it was really nice. I finally sat down to watch my shows and Grey's didn't record, bug! So I settled for Survivor and Friends reruns.

1 comment:

Giron Family said...

You're a Grey's and Survivor fan?! I thought I was the only one that watched Survivor these days. I love it though. Fyi, Grey's was a repeat this week. So that's prob why it didn't record. So annoying. I feel like they do that like every other week.
Weds nite was a fun girls night! It was fun hanging out with you gals outside of work. We will have to do it again sometime!