Monday, January 5, 2009

Draper Utah Temple

We went to the new Draper Temple last night and were able to walk through it with the kids. I was so impressed at how good the kids were. It could have been that they were tired because we had just come from church, but still...I was so glad they behaved. They were very interested in all the rooms, Zach kept asking where the room was that we got married in. The temple is beautiful and I thought it was really cool that my kids got to walk through it because I didn't get to go inside a temple until I was a teenager. On the car ride home, Bree was asking everyone what their favorite rooms were. Ryan thought about it for a second and said, "The Marry room" :) So cute....I think he meant the sealing room. I love it!

2 comments:

amelia said...

That's so great you were able to attend the open house! We were actually out taking a drive yesterday afternoon and thought we'd swing by and see if it was finished. We spoke with the parking attendants once we saw the open house signs and they said last night was the first night. I think they would have let us go through, but weren't dressed appropriate and prepared. That's neat you were able to go the first night! I bet it was beautiful! Did you have tickets to get in?
Little Ryan cracks me up! What a cutie!

Melissa said...

That is so cute. Kids say the best things. :) Love it.