Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little Sneak

Ryan can also be known now as The Little Sneak. The other day, I bought 3 Reeses candy bars for my kids and said they could have them if they ate all of their lunch. Well, Bree was tending and she called me in a panic saying that Ryan had snuck away and ate his without even touching his lunch. Later that night Steve and I were asking him questions about it and he told us that he went in the bathroom and ate it! What I would give to be able to know what thoughts he had in his head at the time. I can just imagine it now, "I'm gonna just grab it and hurry into the bathroom. No one will notice it's even gone!" And what must he be thinking as he's munching away? :) Anyway, Steve and I couldn't hide our amusement and were laughing out loud and Ryan had a big grin on his face. So now we have taught our son that it is funny to break the rules and steal candy and hide and eat it. Once again, another great parenting tip from Mel and Steve. :)
One more cute tid bit...Ryan was eating marshmallows today and asked if they were made out of marsh... :) Thanks for making me smile Ryan!

No comments: