Sunday, August 24, 2008

Alpine Slide

On Saturday we had a fun afternoon at the Alpine Slide up Little Cottonwood canyon!  I love going up the canyons, it is so beautiful!  We went up with Jared and Courtney and their kids.  Steve rode down with Zach, I rode with Ryan and Bree got to ride all by herself!  It was so much fun, but I was smiling and laughing and I almost ate a bug!  I think I enjoyed the chair lift the best.  I could seriously ride it all day long, it's so relaxing! That night we went to dinner and a movie with some of our friends and had a great time!

3 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Melody, It was so great to hear from you!! I have thought about you a lot! You are such a fun beautiful girl! Your family is darling! I would love to have all of us get together. We should make a plan! What cities do you and Jana live in? Where does Brooke live? I hope all is well with you and your sweet family!
love ya
Trista

Alisha Joy said...

Hey you. I saw you from Trista's blog comments. This is Alisha Tillotson Knight by the way. Anyway, I was just talking about you with Trina. I told Trina if I ever have a girl I love the name Melody and she said, Oh I'll have to tell Melody you said that. Anyway, Love the blog. So fun to keep in touch that way. If you have any interest in viewing our blog email me and I'll invite you. alishajoy@msn.com

Giron Family said...

Hey Melodie! Glad you found me.:) I love the Alpine slide. I haven't been in a while. I'm glad you posted this because it reminded me of something fun for me and my fam to do!
You guys are so cute. Looks like you have lots of fun times!