Monday, August 11, 2008

August 8-10, 2008

Here is Ryan's typical outfit for the day. His "Hoop Star" jersey. He seriously is obsessed with it and wears it everyday, I'm not joking! If we're lucky, he wears the glasses and sweat band too!
I went shopping with my friend, Lisa, on Friday and had a lot of fun! We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and had some luck finding cute stuff at Buckle. I got some jibbits for my kids crocs too, those things are quite pricy for such a little thing. Steve took Ryan with him to help Andy and Hayli move in, so it was a nice break for me!
On Saturday we had a lot of chill time! I'm reading the 3rd book of the Twilight series and after I read for awhile I fell asleep. Reading makes me tired! :) That night Steve and I watched U.S. Marshalls on t.v. We hadn't watched it in years and it was really good!
On Sunday we helped Andy and Hayli move in a bit. Mainly Steve helped because I was too busy holding baby Charly! She is an absolute doll and Bree loves to hold her too. Before we even left our house Bree said, "I call I get to hold Charly first!" :)
Tonight is my first day care shift and I'm really excited to get working! I hope this turns out to be a good job! I signed Ryan up for a different pre-school and we go on Wednesday to meet the teacher. He starts his official day on Friday! I switched him because this place is closer to my house and it's 2 hrs. 45 min. instead of 2 hrs. I hope he likes it!