Saturday, August 2, 2008

July 30&31, 2008

On Wednesday, Steve had a golf tournament with Zions Bank super early, I think he teed off at 6:30 up in Bountiful! Marian called me that morning and invited me down to Draper for a pedicure! So nice, and we had fun chatting and Ryan loved being the center of attention at the nail salon. After that, Ryan and I went to Haggermann's for lunch. The Hawaiian Hula sandwich is the best sandwich in the world! Ryan was full after his sugar cookie. I used to hardly go anywhere during the day with the two boys, but Ryan has been so bored that I've been out and about a ton more trying to keep him busy. It's so different going out with 1 child, we talk and all of my attention is on him. I love it. Sometimes I will go run errands with just Zach or shop with just Brianna and I love the one on one time. They are so different and super chatty when they are all by themselves. They really open up and tell me so much! I know it makes them feel special and I love that!
Bree had dance again tonight, so Steve, the boys and I met Marian, Sunny, and her kids at Arctic Circle for dinner. After dinner, Steve wanted to take Will to see the firetrucks, so we went to the Fire Station and Will loved it! Zach is always so curious about everything when we go. He checks out every nook and crannie!
On Thursday, I met Lorilee for lunch at Paradise Bakery...without kids! Then I went to get my hair done because I scheduled family pictures for next Thurs. We have been married for over 10 years, had 3 children, and haven't had a family picture taken! I am really excited to finally get one done!

No comments: