Monday, August 18, 2008

August 15, 2008


-The kids had a blast playing out in the rain!
-Steve and I cleaned the Parade of Homes House  (I used to think that it would be a great gig to clean model homes, but I got a taste of it and it's really hard work to do it perfectly like I like it!)
-We Got our carpets cleaned this morning.  I was in the best mood all day knowing that my carpets were so clean!
-I went into work for 2 hours with my kids and no one showed up for the day care, so I just played with my kids at work!  I can't ask for a better job than that!
-I took Bree to the doctor because she had a really bad croupy cough the night before. The doc thought she heard a pocket of pneumonia in her lungs, so we had to go to the hospital for a chest x-ray. Thankfully, it came back clear.
-Bree and I stayed home that night so she could rest and the boys and Steve went to Mulligans to mini golf.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Poor Brianna! I hope she is feeling much better. Call me when she is so we can get the girls together. I need a job like yours! It sounds great!