Friday, August 29, 2008

Zach's 1st Soccer Practice!



We were all excited for Zach to have his 1st soccer practice! It is right down the street from my house and we all went to watch. There is a little playground right next to the soccer field, so Bree and Ryan played on that a bit. There was also a little stream and to my disgust, Bree was catching tiny snails! Yuck! Zach has never played on a team before and doesn't know a lot about soccer, so I'm excited for him to learn! He drank a whole water bottle and came home and ate a big bowl of Goolosh. More than he'd ever eaten before! He really worked up an appetite! Way to go Zachy! We are proud of you!

1 comment:

geislers said...

Hey Mel, it looks like zach will have a great time. Hey question for you...I noticed that you are spelling your name Melodie. I thought it was Melody? /what a great friend I am, I don't know how to spell your name. Haha!!! so sorry.