Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 12, 2008

I had my 2nd day care shift on Tuesday night. My kids came with me and it was just us for the first 45 min. or so. I couldn't believe that I was getting paid to play with my kids and do crafts. Zach said, "Mom, you have the best job, I love it." So that made me happy. Steve came to get the kids after an hour, but they were being so nice and helpful that I said they could stay. Ryan wanted to go though, he's a total Daddy's boy. There were quite a few kids there last night, but it was better that way because the time went really fast. Brianna was so cute with the kids. She helped them do crafts and was so good with them! What a great helper!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

Thanks for the sweet message! It's so fun to see pictures of your family. I can't believe how big your kids are. I was laughing just thinking about the Lone Peak Days. I remember I always wanted to be like you and have Hello Kitty stuff. Did you move back to Utah for good? Keep in touch! Chelsa