Friday, August 22, 2008

Children's Discovery Garden

I met my friend from high school, Jana, and her two boys at the Children's Discovery Garden at Thanksgiving Point.  I hadn't seen her for about 9 years!  It was so good to see her and catch up!  Ryan had a great time playing in the water at the Noah's ark display and pushing his way to the front of the line to go up in the little light house!  My kids all had dentist appointments today and I was so proud of Ryan because it was the first time that he let them take pictures of his teeth!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yeah! It was so fun to see you again and hang out. We for sure need to do it at least once a month! Ryan is so cute. I can't wait meet your other kids.

Thanks for coming!

krisha said...

I love the look on ryans face!!

Brooke said...

Hey - I am jealous that you guys got together!!! Next time should we meet in, say Tennessee? Oh, I guess we should just get together when I'm in Utah:)