Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 29, 2008


Zach's 1st day of 1st grade! He got home and said, "Mom, we are at school forever!" (full day) As you can see in the picture, he is having trouble with the fake smile stage....Does anyone have a cure for that? Steve had the State written test today. I did ironing and laundry all morning then Ryan and I went to the mall for lunch and to get some of my jeans hemmed. All of my kids love Panda Express! Ryan sat there and quietly ate all of his orange chicken...every bite! It was really different having Bree and Zach gone all day. Very quiet...no fighting...but poor Ryan was bored stiff. He's not used to playing by himself, so he would just kinda follow me around all day. Poor little guy, I'm going to have to set up some play dates!

1 comment:

Jana said...

We for sure need to get together for lunch. I have never met any of your kids! I will let you know when we are up in your area. Or let me know if you are ever down south. :)