Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 8, 2008

-Bree and Ami-
We started out our day yesterday at good ol McDonalds. I would never think to wake up and take my kids there, but Steve loves to go. I don't complain because I love their Cinnamon Melts! The kids all love the hot cakes and Ryan orders "pam pakes and chocolate milk!" Ryan is so funny, he would rather sit by us and eat than play on the play place. The boys spent the first 10 minutes arguing about who got to sit by Daddy. I tell ya, when Steve has a day off he's like a Super Star around here.
Then we went to get my van washed because it was so yucky from our road trip. After that, it was off to Wal Mart for groceries. Ever since Steve has spent time at the fire station he is a whole new man when it comes to the store. He has no problem helping and even offering to make different meals. I love it! It is still hard to shop with all 3 kids because they constantly ask, "Can we buy this, Can we buy this?"
Later, the kids and I went swimming at the new pool in our neighborhood and Steve paid a visit to his other love in life...the golf store. The kids love to swim and Zach has really improved lately. He is diving for rings and loving every minute. Ryan doesn't last as long, so luckily Steve was off yesterday and could come and get him when he was tired. The day ended with me and Steve relaxing on the couch and watching reruns of Friends. I don't think we'll ever get tired of that show! (Ryan usually sneaks down after we've put him in bed and asks for 1 more hug and kiss. He knows we will end up tickling his back and cuddling him for awile...Smart kid)

No comments: