Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008

Yesterday the kids and I went to church, and Steve went to work. I am in nursery and I actually like it this time around. Maybe because my kids are getting older, I don't know. Ryan has a hard time going to Sunbeams and I usually have to bribe him with treats when we get home. It worked this past Sunday, but they brought him to me with about 20 minutes to go and He was in tears. I gave him a big hug and asked him what was wrong. He said, "Sunbeams takes too long!" I praised him for going for most of the time and he still got to have No Bake cookies after lunch.
Syd came by with her kids and it was really nice because Sundays can get so long, especially when Steve is gone at work. Then the kids and I went to Lea and Lisa's for a BBQ. I scarfed down home made mango salsa...YUM!
Today, (Monday) I had a doctor's appointment at 11:30 and waited until 1:00 and I still hadn't seen the doctor. I was so mad! I left and said that I can't wait anymore, we'll have to reschedule. I don't think I've ever had to wait that long. They called and apologized and gave me the 1st appointment tomorrow. Oh brother!!!
Later in the afternoon we drove down to Seven Peaks Water Park! It was a blast! Ryan started out in the kiddie area for awhile, but by the last hour, Steve had him going down the big slides with him! I love that they will let you take your kids on your lap there. For the first half hour in the kiddie area, Ryan's smile was painted on his face the whole time! Brianna was a dare devil as usual with no fear and Zach was actually the same way! He showed no fear on any of the big slides and went down with all smiles. Bree and I went down a few together on the 2 man tube and she enjoyed teasing me cuz I would scream the whole way down. :) She had fun guessing how much money it would take to get me to go down the Free Fall slide. I think we got up to at least a thousand dollars. Those slides scare me half to death! We went on almost everything and it was so fun to do something fun like that with our little family! I didn't bring my camera this time, sometimes I just get tired of lugging it around.

No comments: