Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 16, 2008

-kids played and rode bikes out front in the morning (such great weather)
-I went the the store with no kids because Steve got home from school around 2!
-Steve took the boys to putt and chip golf balls before dinner. He said that they behaved so good too!
-Bree and I took Izzy on a walk around the neighborhood before dinner. I thought it would be so nice because it had been cloudy all day, but the sun came out for our walk and it was so hot! So we kept finding sprinklers to run through. We never take Izzy on walks, so she was about to pass out by the time we got home! She laid right down and fell asleep when we got home.
-Had my yummy tacos for dinner! Steve helped me out in the kitchen (which I love) chopping tomatoes and browning the meat while I fried the taco shells! Yummy. Lea and Lisa came over for dinner then we went to the pool to hot tub again. We told the kids if they were good they could all earn a dollar and a treat. They are very into earning money lately!
-After the hot tub we chatted for awhile and made our usual otter pop wrapper tower. Steve loves his otter pops!

No comments: