Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 1,2008


I am really enjoying the warm weather! I took Ryan and Zach to the kiddie pool today where I met one of my friends. The kids have a blast and I get to soak up the sun! I still haven't figured out the sun here, I have gotten burned a few times already. The sun in Arizona was much kinder, I never got burned there! Steve picked up Bree from school for me today, so I didn't need to worry about that. I love having him around to help with the day to day things. Izzy got groomed today and looks so cute and fluffy. I just can't believe how much it costs to get her groomed! That's why I only take her every other month. We just ran some errands today and Bree was excited about her new tankini and sunglasses! We ended the day with a yummy dinner at The Pie and watching Wipeout. Why do we like watching people get bounced around and beat up by an obstacle course? I don't know, but we all think it's hilarious! I'm off to do yet another load of laundry!

No comments: