Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 11, 2008


Bree enjoyed going to Activity days today. They had a water party in her leaders backyard with a blow up water slide and plenty of popsicles. I let her walk home with her friend, I can't believe she is old enough to do that already! I have always been so protective and I'm trying to relax a little. Courtney, Liz and I got Wendy's for dinner and took it up to a park for a picnic with the kids. The kids all had a blast running around and riding scooters and skate boards all along the bike paths. There was even a man playing a bag pipe and the kids went over and listened to him and clapped for him! I bet they made his day! A little later, a man starts walking through the park playing his guitar! Liz asked him to play for our husbands and he sang us two songs! Too funny, it was a concert in the park!
The boys got Frosty's for us and the kids played night games until 11:00! Zach said, "This is the best night of my life!" I love a late summer night outside with good friends!

No comments: