Monday, July 21, 2008

July 18-20, 2008

Steve was off on Friday and enjoyed golfing at Glenmoor Golf Course. He loves golf more than anyone I know! When he's not playing, he's watching it on t.v. When he's not watching it on t.v., he's looking at golf clubs online and discussing them thoroughly with his brothers! We had on The Open Golf tournament all weekend and the kids and I would join Steve from time to time to watch it with him.
I got the job at the Community Center Day Care! I am so excited because I really think this is going to be a great job for me! If Steve isn't home to watch the kids I can take them with me to work. They all like the day care and I can even pack them a little sack lunch if I need to. It's just a part time job and mainly nights for now, but they close at 8:00 and they are closed at 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays and closed on Sundays! Perfect!
The kids and I went to the Splash pool on Friday with Krisha and Shanda and their cute kids. Then it was off to run the kids lemonade and otter pop stand! They look forward to it everyday! Later that night, I got a sitter last minute and we went to dinner with Lea and Lisa at Texas Road House. So yummy!
Steve golfed again on Saturday and the kids and I went swimming at Aunt Jenn's. We rented a movie and watched it for Family Movie Night together. Steve was asleep after the first 10 minutes and I got up to make peanut butter cookies.
Sunday was long, Steve went into work and they knew it was his last shift before graduation, so they told him to go home! So when the kids and I got home from church, he was already home! Yeah! Zach gave a talk in Primary and did really well. Despite my bribing, Ryan wouldn't go to Sunbeams, so he stayed in nursery with me. After lunch, Steve and I took a nap for over an hour! Syd and Rachel came out to visit and we watched the ESPYS which was actually really entertaining!
We are left with only 1 week of summer vacation left, finals for Steve on Wednesday, and graduation for Steve on Friday!

No comments: