Wednesday, July 2, 2008

June 30, 2008


Steve was "working" at the ER today, which he likes because he gets to do a lot of IV's and they really keep him busy! He loves what he is doing, but is ready to work and actually get paid for all of his hard work. Today was Zach's last day of Kindergarten and his teacher had the parent's come in for a little graduation. He has been a great Kindergarten teacher and Zach has really learned a lot and had a ton of fun! His teacher even put together a slide show to music with pictures from throughout the year for us. It was really neat. I got to enjoy the presentation because Ryan spent the time in the Day Care at the Community Center. :)

Tomorrow is Bree's last day of school and I can't believe that my kids are done with another year of school. She has been having all sorts of field trips, field days, and parties! She is a great student and she got an award saying that she was "A Cheerful Companion" and was "a friend to all." What a nice compliment, I am so proud of her! I am always excited for the new changes the future may bring, but sad to leave things behind. My kids are growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

It is so hard to be a mom sometimes - all the mixed emotions! I have been reflecting on how much my kids are growing up lately, too. Each stage is fun, but they go by too fast sometimes!