Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7, 2008




We just got back from our fun summer vacation in Boise, Idaho. We were visiting Brad and Sunny and their two cute kids. Steve, Brad, and their dad spent their days golfing and at the golf store. I will never understand this obsession, but I've made my peace with it. :) Marian, Sunny, the kids and I spent our days swimming, shopping, seeing Wall E and just letting the kids play. One of the best parts is that Sunny surprised me with Tres Leche cake! What a good friend! It seriously made my day! Steve took the kids out to the lake in their back yard and had fun fishing with the kids. Zach loved playing with the slimy worms! We did our own fireworks in their circle and that was fun too, but Will was so scared! He would curl up in Brad's arms and say, "Are we done?" Will, or should I say Buzz Lightyear, is such a character. At the end of the movie, Wall E comes back to life and the theater was silent. Then you hear Will say, "OOOhhhhh, way to go!" The whole theater started laughing. Ryan wore his Nike hoops jersey the entire trip. If it was dirty, he would start to pout. I washed it every day that I was there! All in all, it was a great trip!

2 comments:

geislers said...

What a cute family!!! Glad you guys had a great time in Idaho. We will have to get together asap! Love you guys!

Courtney

Brooke said...

Looks like a fun trip! I have to laugh because my kids like to wear the same thing over and over, too.