Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 23, 2008


Today was Steve's last day of class! He had to take a 400 question test and pass off 3 more codes. It was a long day, but he was so excited when he got home and knew he didn't have to go back! I am so proud of him.
I went to the neighborhood pool with my kids and Courtney and Jada, then watched the kids play in the alley on their bikes. After that Steve took Zach and Ryan to the golf store and Bree and I went shopping at Justice. We found he a cute new tank top and necklace for the first day of school on Monday. I can't believe it's back to school time already. I don't like buying a ton of clothes right now because it's still so hot and they have plenty of summer clothes. I usually wait until September to buy new Winter and Fall clothes.
When we got home, the boys were sad that they didn't have something new for school, so I said they could pick something and Ryan wants new basketball shoes and Zach wants a new shirt, shoes and pants! We ordered NY Yankee backpacks online last night for the boys and they are so excited. They go look on the front porch every few hours!

No comments: